General Office Operations
Our office at 270 George Street North is currently closed to the public, however we continue to staff the phone and monitor email. If you have any general questions, please contact us at 705-745-5434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Related Loans
If your business has been impacted by the Covid 19 virus, emergency funding is available through the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund.
Selwyn Township Business Reopening Program
This program is being offered through CFDC through a generous grant provided by the Township of Selwyn in support of Selwyn businesses and organizations.
This Economic Recovery program is to help support Selwyn Businesses and Organizations, who have been impacted by COVID-19, with immediate recovery costs. The aim is to increase customer confidence in accessing stores. Grants are available for up to $2,500 to cover COVID-19 adaptation related expenses. Eligible expenses include:
- PPE, screens, signage, floor markings, sanitizing stations, customer service, changing room adaptations, implementation of online sales platforms/expand on-line presence etc.
- Be a registered business (sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation where the applicant is the major shareholder)
- Business closed due to provincial order or only able to provide restricted/limited services due to COVID-19
- Business must be physically located in the Township of Selwyn
The Application Process
- Download the Selwyn Township Business Re-opening Program Application
- Applicant submits a completed Business Grant Application and corresponding documentation requested to email@example.com
- Intake for applications: June 10th to August 31st
- Timeframe for eligible expenses: March 17th to August 31st Please use this claim form.
- Application evaluated and approved by Community Futures Peterborough
- Funds are normally made available within 3-5 days of proof of payment
Community Futures Peterborough offers flexible financing and funding up to $300,000 through our standard application process for new start ups, business expansion and growth. Contact Braden Clark for more details.
Other sites to visit for information