General Office Operations
Our office at 270 George Street North is currently closed to the public, however we continue to staff the phone and monitor email. If you have any general questions, please contact us at 705-745-5434 or email@example.com.
COVID-19 Related Loans
If your business has been impacted by the Covid 19 virus, emergency funding is available through the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund.
Selwyn Township Business Reopening Program
This Economic Recovery program is to help support Selwyn Businesses and Organizations, who have COVID-19 urgent/ additional expenses. The aim is to increase customer confidence in accessing stores. Grants are available for up to $2,500 to cover COVID-19 related expenses. Eligible expenses include:
- COVID-19 related urgent/additional PPE, sanitizing products, screens, signage, professional cleaning services to respond to an outbreak/close COVID contact
- As well as expenses related extending the business season (ie. Portable heaters, tent, etc.)
- Be a registered business (sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation where the applicant is the major shareholder)
- Business must be physically located in the Township of Selwyn
The Application Process
- Applicant submits a completed Business Grant Application and corresponding documentation requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intake for applications: November 2nd until March 31st * or until funds last
- Timeframe for eligible expenses: September 1st until March 31st * or until funds last
- Application evaluated and approved by Community Futures Peterborough
- Funds are normally made available within 3-5 days of proof of payment
Community Futures Peterborough offers flexible financing and funding up to $300,000 through our standard application process for new start ups, business expansion and growth. Contact Braden Clark for more details.